tamazight sans frontière Index du Forum
tamazight sans frontière
bienvenue à tout imazighen ici tamazight avant tout

tamazight sans frontière Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras España ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tamazight sans frontière Index du Forum -> tamazight sans frontière -> Couple & Amour
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123
debutant
debutant

Point(s): 231
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 16:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras España Répondre en citant

Stephon Marbury of China North team drives the ball down the court against Liu Wei of China South team during the China Basketball Association's All-Star game in Beijing in this March 21 Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras Doradas España , 2010, photo. Marbury hopes to finish off his basketball career back in the NBA.
Stephon Marbury hopes to finish off his basketball career back in the National Basketball Association.

The 40-year old guard is playing in the Chinese Basketball Association this season for the Beijing Fly Dragons and when the league ends in February or March he wants to join an NBA franchise.

"I've spoken to a team," Marbury said in a phone interview from Malaysia on Wednesday night. "It's still premature right now, but I'm open to coming back and trying to play that veteran leadership role. ... For myself it's a perfect ending being able to mend ties. It will be a team that I will be able to help and I'm looking forward to it. It's a great opportunity to be at my age to be able to hoop. I'm thankful for that. A lot of people can't walk at my age."

Marbury, who first mentioned his interest in playing in the NBA again on Instagram Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras Blancas España , didn't want to disclose which team he had discussions with.

"The opportunity, it's a great opportunity because I was anticipating retiring in Beijing with the Ducks," he said. "It's the perfect opportunity to go back. I want to do this for the people who had been supporting me for so many years."

Marbury had a 13-year NBA career playing for the Timberwolves, Nets, Suns Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Rojas Negras España , Knicks and Celtics. The No. 4 pick in the 1996 draft, Marbury hasn't played in an NBA game since the 2008-09 season with the Boston Celtics. He averaged 19.3 points and 7.6 assists during his NBA career.

He's spent the last nine years playing in China and helped the Beijing Ducks win three championships. Marbury met with NBA Commissioner Adam Silver in China last October and has had positive meetings in New York with the league and with the Knicks.

"I wanted to make sure things are right before I made that decision to go back to the NBA. The timing is right and the exit strategy is a good one," he said.

Marbury, a New York native, had a rough five-year stint with the Knicks that included clashes with coaches and teammates. It ended with the two sides agreeing to a buyout in 2009 after he was benched for his final season in New York.

"For me it's vital to continue to share my experiences and allow my experiences to help the younger generation Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Azules Plata España ," Marbury said. "I've been through a lot of different things, experienced a lot of different things. Those experiences would be a great teacher for some of the younger kids. It's my final year as a basketball player and it's important to me to try and make that right. New York is home no matter what."

Even if he can't get back in the NBA, Marbury plans to stay near the game. He wants to coach the Chinese national team, and said last month while speaking at NYU that Yao Ming has told him he'll be considered if he learns Chinese. Marbury plans to take classes during the upcoming Chinese league season. He may also try his hand in the Big3 3-on-3 league.

One thing's for sure. Whether he gets a shot again in the NBA or not, Marbury plans on retiring from playing basketball at the end of the year.

"It's time to pass on the shoes to my (12-year-old) son Nike Shox TLX Hombre Blancas Negras España ," Marbury said.

CHINA’S luxury market is the fastest growing in the world, set to rise an astounding 15 percent annually thanks to renewed confidence, middle class acceleration, and consumer sophistication.

This comes amidst accelerating growth in the global luxury market, which is expected to add 5 percent to an estimated 1.2 trillion euros (US$1.4 trillion) in 2017 Nike Shox Avenue Hombre Blancas Negras España , a recent study shows.

Chinese consumers, who are increasingly fashion-savvy, are boosting sales in local markets, which are expected to reach 20 billion euros this year, with contribution to global luxury buying by them estimated to represent 32 percent of the overall market in 2017.

The core market for personal luxury goods reached a new record high of 262 billion euros Nike Shox NZ Hombre Rojas Negras España , boosted by a return of Chinese buying both at home and abroad as well as stronger purchasing trends in other regions, according to the “Bain & Company Luxury Study” released in collaboration with Fondazione Altagamma, the Italian luxury goods manufacturers’ industry foundation.

“We started to see stronger momentum in the first half of the year, and this has continued in recent months, allowing the market for personal luxury goods to really regain its luster Nike Shox NZ Hombre Blancas Grises España ,” said Claudia D’Arpizio, a Bain partner and lead author of the study.

“The growth in this market is more robust, driven by increases in volumes rather than prices and a rediscovered balance between tourist purchases and re-ignited local consumption,” she added.

The positive growth in the global market is set to continue at around 4 to 5 percent annually in the next three years, with the personal luxury goods market seen to reach 295 to 305 billion euros by 2020.

Bain estimates online sales for personal luxury goods to take 25 percent of the market by 2025 Nike Shox Avenue Hombre Negras España , with stores still accounting for 75 percent of purchases.

LOS ANGELES, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Those who struggle in social situations may be at greater risk for mental and physical health problems, according to a new study from the University of Arizona, which is among the first to link social skills to physical, not just mental Nike Shox OZ D Hombre Negras España , health.

"We've known for a long time that social skills are associated with mental health problems like depression and anxiety," study author Chris Segrin, head of the UA Department of Communication, was quoted as saying in a news release.

"But we've not known definitively that social skills were also predictive of poorer physical health. Two variables -- loneliness and stress --.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 19 Juil - 16:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tamazight sans frontière Index du Forum -> tamazight sans frontière -> Couple & Amour Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 10 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006