tamazight sans frontière Index du Forum
tamazight sans frontière
bienvenue à tout imazighen ici tamazight avant tout

tamazight sans frontière Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Roger Martinez Camiseta ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tamazight sans frontière Index du Forum -> tamazight sans frontière -> Couple & Amour
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bears123
debutant
debutant

Point(s): 131
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 22:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Roger Martinez Camiseta Répondre en citant

The do s and don ts of the professional real estate transaction. Specifically the handling of the initial offer to purchase.

15 Yard Penalty for Roughing the Passer!

I just passed off a NC Offer to Purchase to the Listing Agent. Squeals were the result.

I listened to the puffs and waited until the diatribe settled down. Finally Felipe Pardo Camiseta , I hear the the offensive squawk. How can you let your clients submit this, at this price? Are you a rookie agent?

Flag! Unsportsmanlike conduct. 15 yards from the spot of the foul.

Look, I m relaying my buyers wishes, not mine. Not everyone comes from a Vulcan mind meld factory. My job as their Charlotte Realtor is to advise, relay Miguel Borja Camiseta , and monitor.

Unfortunately the press has it that all home owners are desperate to sell their homes. Everybody is in Foreclosure. Nevermind that Charlotte NC Real Estate sales continue to be in the top five market nationwide.

So, I say to you, blame the press. Consult with your home sellers. But don t blame me. Just say no. I m good with that.

Not all my real estate clients believe the low ball offer will be accepted. In fact, it s just a water tester that rarely works..and I tell them that they are starting off on the weak foot. But I don t tell them what to put on paper, they put what they want Mateus Uribe Camiseta , I only advise. Have you ever had a client that will just NOT take your advise?

So, my retort to the squawker, just say NO to the offer. No flags need to be thrown. I put my efforts into making this contract submission and it cost you nothing.

I ll take an offer to purchase over a violin on why my house isn t getting attention any day. I understand, as I have listings too. This is the best feedback your seller can get.

As the listing agent, you have three things that you and your seller can do with our offer: Reject it as written Yerry Mina Camiseta , Accept it as written, or, we can negotiate it if you wish. I brought you an offer and you are kindly welcome.

My point is there is no reason for me to throw the flag. Else wise, knock it off. Be Happy you got it on paper.

This new market brings out some of the best and some of the worst in techniques and gadgetry. When is too much, too much?

Let s revisit the basics Jose Fernando Cuadrado Camiseta , Thinking Inside the Box . This is not to agitate the thinking outside the box gang , but there are some things that are tried and true that don t need to be reinvented.

When someone calls, Answer the phone. Voice mail is when you are too busy. It is not the standard way people should communicate. Never expect text messaging to replace the human voice. I predict we will not evolve into mimes with text devices for communication.

Courtesy is an art, not a fad.

Smiles are not Smile they are genuine and are emitted from your face.

A real handshake presses two Human hands together, not some form of digital protocol.

Our business is becoming more virtual and less human due the the theory of outside the box.

So are we to evolve into Real Estate Ebay? Gosh I hope not. Buying a home without the opportunity of turning the doorknob sounds like a bad science fiction novel. And getting advise from an unlicensed Apple456 at OutsideTheBox dot commer sounds even scarier.

Maybe I m just a people person... or maybe just an inside the box kind of guy. No flags necessary Juan Guillermo Cuadrado Camiseta , just remember, be polite with your responses and apply some common courtesy. This will enhance the professional nature of our Charlotte NC real estate transactions, as well as every where else.
Author's Resource Box

Claude Cross is BrokerOwner of Homes By Cross. We are located in Charlotte North Carolina, and specialize in Charlotte NC Real Estate and Relocation. Come take a tour of our area at: http:www.homesbycross

Article Source:

US President Donald Trump will today order his top trade adviser to determine whether to investigate Chinese trade practices, according to senior administration officials.

The move Carlos Valderrama Camiseta , which could eventually lead to steep tariffs on Chinese goods, comes at a time when Trump has asked China to do more to crack down on North Korea’s nuclear missile program as he threatens possible military action against Pyongyang.

Trump has said he would be more amenable to going easy on China if it were more “aggressive” on the North Korea issue.

An administration official, however, insisted diplomacy over North Korea and the potential trade probe were “totally unrelated,” saying the trade action was not a pressure tactic.

“These are two different things James Rodriguez Camiseta ,” the official told reporters.

Trump will direct US Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer to determine if an investigation is warranted of “any of China’s laws, policies, practices or actions that may be unreasonable or discriminatory, and that may be harming American intellectual property, innovation and technology Radamel Falcao Camiseta ,” the official said.

Any investigation that may be launched could take as long as a year to conclude, a US official said. He said it would be premature to speculate on actions that could eventually be taken against China, and added that the issue could be resolved through “negotiated agreement.”

Trump, who will interrupt a 17-day working vacation to make a day trip to Washington for the trade announcement, had been expected to seek a so-called Section 301 investigation earlier this month Roger Martinez Camiseta , but an announcement was postponed as the White House pressed for China’s cooperation on North Korea.

Section 301 of the Trade Act of 1974, a trade tool in the 1980s that has been rarely used in the past decade, allows the president to unilaterally impose tariffs or other trade restrictions to protect US industries from “unfair trade practices” of foreign countries.

The p. Alfredo Talavera Mexico Jersey Cheap Spain Jerseys Cheap Netherland Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Rui Patricio Portugal Jersey Steve Mandanda France Jersey Tom Heaton England Jersey Tin Jedvaj Croatia Jersey Yerry Mina Colombia Jersey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 22 Juin - 22:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    tamazight sans frontière Index du Forum -> tamazight sans frontière -> Couple & Amour Toutes les heures sont au format GMT - 10 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006